Shirley MacLaine Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Copper)
Uniform layers are cut all through the sides and back of this short mane to balance out the flicks and movement for a fab finish. This look is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products and trims every 4-6 weeks will help maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.