Michelle Williams Short Straight Pixie Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
Michelle wore her light blonde pixie 'do cool and casual to the 84th Annual Academy Awards. The back and sides are tapered into the head with the edges chopped and sliced to achieve a light and wispy finish all over. This low-fuss hairdo is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.