Lisa Rinna Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Jagged and sliced layers are cut all over this highlighted mane to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style out making it a perfect hairstyle to frame a long face. The bangs are also layered and swept to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all 'do brilliantly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.