- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Sculpture Lotion and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the gel-wax into the ends of your hair to piece it out.
1 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply sculpture lotion to the palm of the hand and then place it evenly throughout the hair. Sculpture lotion can be used as an alternative to mousse for messy hair, as a styling aid when blow-drying for volume, and for a stronger hold.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Piece the Ends Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.