Lisa Rinna Short Straight Hairstyle (Mocha)
This fun and flirty hairdo is layered or razor-cut all over to achieve a light and wispy look feel making it easy to style out in flicks. This makes it a great style to balance out a long face shape. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Sculpture Lotion and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the gel-wax into the ends of your hair to piece it out.