Lena Dunham Short Straight Hairstyle
Lena kept her hairstyle short and simple for the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards. Her layers all through the back and sides were pinched with a little product to achieve a wispy and textured effect. The jagged cut bangs are smoothed down to frame the top of the face and completes the over-all style perfectly.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.