Jenna Elfman Short Straight Bob Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.
1 . Part Hair in a Zigzag
Using the corner of your comb, create a straight part and then place your comb at the hairline and drag it through your hair, crisscrossing from left to right as you go. When you reach your crown, lift the comb up and then split the hair to each side, pulling it down to reveal your zigzag part.
2 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
3 . Style Sides Out Using Wax
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. Be careful not to overdo that wax or your result will be a flat and limp style.
4 . Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.
5 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.