Halle Berry Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Auburn)
This low-fuss hairstyle is cut short around the sides and back to maintain a tidy edge, blending into the top which is jagged cut to achieve texture making it easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. The shape of this 'do is great to balance out a round face and will need regular trims to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.