Halle Berry Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
This naturally dark mane is razor or jagged cut all over to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. This funky 'do is great to balance out a round face and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.