Elisabeth Moss Short Straight Bob Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
This hairstyle may be thought of as too casual for the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, but it didn't stop this natural brunette from winning an award. The ends of this short 'do are jagged cut to maintain a low-fuss style best suited for those with fine to medium locks looking for a hairdo to frame a long face. Only a small amount of product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.