Cynthia Nixon Short Straight Hairstyle
Short and simple is the main aim for this hairstyle. The sides and back are cropped short and swept back while the top is left slightly longer and styled to the side with the ends flicked out for shape and texture. This is a fab look for those with fine to medium hair and needs product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.