Nancy Lieberman sported a short and cute hairstyle at The Billies (hosted by the Women's Sports Foundation at the Beverly Hilton Hotel). Her hair was cut a uniform length, but with jagged ends, to maintain balance and allow her soft flicks to sit beautifully all night long. It's a sexy and shaggy look perfect for longer face shapes, and it's easy to re-create with a good blow-wave.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.