Michelle Stafford Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
These medium brown locks are left to fall over the shoulder showing off the waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for shape and style. This is a great hairstyle for those with fine to medium hair wanting a look that is easy to re-create at home. Regular trims is needed to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: To achieve this style, add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends only.