Mandy Moore Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Sweet and simple is the main idea for this hairdo. The length is blunt cut to sit just under the shoulders with only subtle layers added around the edges to lighten the length. This low-fuss hairstyle is best suited to balance out a long face, and perfect for those with fine to medium hair. regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.