Bounce and body was the main focus of Keri Russell's hairdo at the Bedtime Stories world premiere. Her length was cut to her shoulders and plenty of layers were cut from her mid-lengths to create body and movement. The width of this hairstyle makes it perfect for those with long face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.