Julia Roberts Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Julia used her natural wave to achieve this great style at the 21st Annual American Cinematheque Awards. Her hair was cut to below shoulder length and slight layers were added throughout her very ends to create body and texture throughout her style. This is a great look for a casual outing and can be re-created in straight and wavy hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your hair's natural wave to help to re-create this style.