Jagged layers are cut all through the sides and back of these blonde locks to lighten the length enhancing the movement of the soft waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This hairstyle can be easily re-created using a large curling iron and needs a small amount of product for shine and hold. Regular trims is needed to tame fly-away hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.