Martha Stewart Medium Straight Hairstyle
Martha looked fabulous at a screening of "The Devil Wears Prada" with this heavily layered shoulder length bob. Her hair was styled using a blow-dryer and her ends were tucked under. Layers were also cut around her face and slightly pinched with wax to achieve a piecey finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.