Lily Collins Medium Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Mocha)
The ends and long layers of this brunette mane is jagged cut to achieve a textured wispy look and feel then parted down the middle for a simple look and feel. This is a perfect low-fuss style for those with fine to medium hair wanting a hairstyle to balance out a round face. Product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.