This straight razored bob was a great choice for Kimberley at the American Idol Top 12 Finalists' Party. Her hair was parted to the side and slight side bangs were added to fall into her lengths. This look is ideal for longer face shapes and larger foreheads as it can help to minimise the appearance of a larger forehead. The razored ends and layers of this style gives the hair a textured look and adds body to the style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Run the straightening iron through the lengths of your hair to achieve this great flat finish.