Katharine McPhee Medium Straight Hairstyle
This low-fuss hairstyle is cut to sit under the jaw-line with only subtle layers jagged cut through the edges for texture and shape. This is a great casual hairstyle for those with fine to medium hair and needs only a small amount of product to tame fly-away hair. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: This is a very quick and easy style to create.