Jennifer Hudson Medium Straight Hairstyle
This was a slick and smooth look for Jennifer Hudson at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. Her foxy bob had jagged edges and was cut to sit at her jaw line. Layers were also cut through the back and sides to add shape and body to the crown area. This look can easily be re-created with the perfect blow-wave, and smoothed-over with a straightening iron.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.