- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Run smoothing shine through your hair with your fingers to create a soft finish.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part the Middle
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
Starting at the nape/back of the hair, place your brush on top of the section and blow-dryer down starting from the roots and using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Make sure to follow the brush with the blow-dryer in an outwards direction. If you like fuller flicks, hold the ends out and roll them up into the brush and apply the heat for longer.
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Wax the Back of Hair Out
Using wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result. Remember not to overdo the wax or your result will be a flat and greasy style.
7 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.