Actress Jenna Elfman looked fantastic at the 3rd annual benefit for charity water sporting a chin length bob. Layers were cut from her crown and were blended down to her ends to lighten the ends and to give her style more shape and sex appeal. To finish, her top front layers were cut to be worn as long side swept bangs -which shows just how versatile this hairdo can be.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.