Television personality Jamie Colby let her light golden locks out for the 33rd Annual American Women in Radio and Television Gracie Allen Awards. Her length looked great and layers through the back added a weightless finish to her edges. Front layers were also cut to add softness to her jaw line. This hairstyle is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.