Hunter Tylo Medium Straight Hairstyle
For this sassy look from the red carpet of the 3rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, Hunter's hair was cut to her shoulders and graduated layers were added through her very ends with a razor to give her hair a cute, feathery, flicked effect. Hunter's bangs were also left long and fine for a great finish. This is a great hairstyle for any occasion and will work well with most face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Pull some fine pieces of hair to your front section to sit on your forehead to re-create this look.