Halle Berry Medium Straight Hairstyle
Halle pulled off an amazingly simple look as she was honored With A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Her creative style was cut slightly concave, leaving her front section slightly longer to create length around her face. Little to no layering is necessary for this style as the weight on the ends will create a flatter look. This hairdo will work best on naturally straight hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.