Farrah went for a causal hairstyle at Comedy Central's Roast of William Shatner with this messy 'do. Her shoulder length hair was heavily textured and layered to create lots of body, attitude and movement. This is a great everyday hairstyle which will be achievable in most hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your velcro rollers to add more height.