Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Medium Straight Hairstyle
Jagged cut layers through the ends of this hairstyle creates a weightless edge which allows the flicks for a magnificent finish. The top layers are parted to ones side and left to fall natural for a soft look and feel. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will be needed to keep this style in shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.