This was a fun, short look for Anne Sweeney at the The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast. Her layers were uniform cut all over to balance-out the body and volume. This look needs a little product to style and it's easy to maintain on naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.