Annabelle Wallis Medium Straight Hairstyle
This ash blonde mane is blunt cut at the length for an easy-to-manage look and feel and is best suited to balance out a round face thanks to the middle part. This simple 'do is perfect for those with fine to medium and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away strands. Regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.