Angela Lindvall Medium Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
Long jagged layers are cut around the edges of this simple 'do to lighten the edges giving this style plenty of texture. This low-fuss 'do is great for those with fine to medium hair and will need a little product for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4- 6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.