These light blonde locks are pinned back on one side leaving the opposite side out to fall on the shoulders showing off the subtle movement added to the mid-lengths to ends. This is an easy hairstyle to re-create at home and is best suited for those with fine to medium hair. Product is needed to pinch through the ends and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.