Cheryl Burke Medium Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
This simple style is left out to fall on the shoulders showing off the long jagged layers cut around the edges to lighten the length. The long bangs are smoothed to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all look magnificently. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.