Yvette Nicole Brown Medium Curly Afro Hairstyle - Black
A combination of short to long layers cut all through this curly mane balances out the volume and body all over. This big 'do is perfect for those with naturally tight curly hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and scrunch your hair for extra volume.