Wendy Williams Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Golden)
The main idea for two-toned 'do is big and bouncy. A combination of medium to long layers are cut through the back and sides to encourage the body and fullness making it a great hairstyle to frame a long face. This 'do is perfect for those with naturally thick hair and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.