Uma Thurman Long Wavy Hairstyle
Uma looks great at the benefit for Michael Comte's People and Places with No Name Ace Gallery. The length has been left below shoulder level and the top and sides have been angle layered to boost the wave and add shape around the face. This style will work best on medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of the hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.