Tila wore her hair out at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards and looked stunning. Her long locks were left to flow halfway down her back with textured layers cut through the mid-lengths to the ends to add plenty of movement into her style. To finish, her side layers were started from above her jaw line and contoured down to add shape and style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the wax to define your curls and add hairspray for extra hold.