Tia Mowry Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Auburn)
Loose waves are added to the sides and back of this highlighted mane giving the over-all look plenty of bounce and movement best suited to compliment a long face. These groovy waves can be easily achieved using a large curling iron and product for shine and hold. Regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Applying the smoothing shine as a finishing product will achieve a looser wave.