Tara Reid Long Wavy Hairstyle
Tara's great retro hairstyle from the 2 B Free Fall 2007 Collection event is perfect for finer hair types because it will give the hair a great amount of body and volume. Her backwards directed waves are also a great styling option for those who are after a look which will keep the hair off their face. This hairstyle will suit oval face shapes best.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add waves into your mid-lengths and ends in a backwards direction to achieve this great finish.