Sarah Jessica Parker made her way into the New York premiere of Sex and the City wearing a fabulous dress, but she could've done more with her hair. Her mane was left to hang over her shoulders (as usual), and even though her medium to long layers enhanced her natural wave, this was nothing we haven't seen on her many times before. Carrie would've made more of an effort.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.