This was a lovely style and great choice of colour for Rachel at the Murakami Exhibition. To achieve this wavy style, long shaped layers were added around her top and sides to give her 'do volume and more shape around the face. This style is a little high maintenance because creating these sorts of waves is a little tricky, but it is well worth the effort. This hairstyle will work well on medium to thick hair types and longer face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the large rollers in large sections of your hair to add this slight wave.