Rachel Bilson Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
Rachel Bilson, winner of the award Choice Movie Actress: Action Adventure for her role in Jumper, chose a more casual hairstyle for TC08. Her tresses were styled as natural looking waves and were left out to flow over her shoulder. But you know what? It was a pity her roots were more obvious than the rest of her foxy color (maybe she wasn't expecting to win something so didn't bother to spruce up too much).
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: To achieve this style, add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends only.