Paula Patton Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Long layers are cut through the edge of this brown mane to lighten the length encouraging the bounce and movement of the soft waves. This simple style is great for those with naturally wavy hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends. Product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.