Olivia Wilde Long Wavy Hairstyle
This was a sassy look for Olivia Wilde at the the Do Something Awards (presented at the Teen Choice Awards). Long layers were cut through the back of her hair to enhance her waves, and her front layers (starting from under her jaw line) softened her style and added sex appeal.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.