Michelle Branch Long Wavy Hairstyle
Michelle looked great at The 42nd Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards with this very textured and busy 'do. The ends of her hair were heavily razored, which is a great cutting option to use to reduce weight through the ends of the hair. To finish, messy and varied waves were added through her mid-lengths to create a bit of spice. This look is perfect for diamond face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add a slight wave and then mess your hair using your fingertips to achieve this great end result.