Michelle looked great at The 42nd Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards with this very textured and busy 'do. The ends of her hair were heavily razored, which is a great cutting option to use to reduce weight through the ends of the hair. To finish, messy and varied waves were added through her mid-lengths to create a bit of spice. This look is perfect for diamond face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add a slight wave and then mess your hair using your fingertips to achieve this great end result.