Marcia Cross Long Wavy Hairstyle
Marcia's soft yet elegant style from the 6th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball was a sensational look for her. Her hair length was left to fall just past her shoulders and large waves were added to the ends of her hair to create weight. Cutting the hair into a solid cut will thicken up the look of this hairstyle.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the velcro rollers to add volume through the ends of your hair.