Laurieann Gibson Long Wavy Hairstyle - Black
These naturally dark locks are styled in to waves through the mid-lengths to ends for bounce and shape. One side is shaved short maintaining a neat finish up and over the ear. Product is needed for hold and shine as well as regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends around your fingers to define the wave.