Lauren wore her blonde locks down and looked great at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards. Her hair length was kept long and long layers were cut around the edges to soften her length. Her sides were also layered from under her jaw line and graduated down. To finish, soft waves were added on the ends to create bounce and volume from her mid-lengths to her ends while still keeping her top section smooth and sleek.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.